(Recasts, adds quotes and table) By Felicia Loo SINGAPORE, July 25 (Reuters) - China, Asia's top gasoline supplier, will cut exports of the auto fuel by nearly 30 percent in August, keeping cargoes for the domestic market after raising retail prices at the weekend, traders said on Monday. PetroChina , the country's top oil and gas company, will reduce gasoline exports to 120,000-150,000 tonnes next month from 200,000 tonnes in July, they said. Its rival Sinopec Corp. has revised ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-China cuts Aug gasoline exports after price rise" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.