(Adds background) HONG KONG, Sept 24 (Reuters) - Chinese defence conglomerate Aviation Industry Corp II (AVIC II) hopes to raise US$150-200 million from an initial public offering in Hong Kong late next month, banking sources said on Wednesday. AVIC II's listing would make it the first of China's major military conglomerates to sell shares to the public. The company is eyeing a listing on the Hong Kong main board on October 24, a source said. ING and Bank of China International are ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-China defence firm AVIC II eyes HK listing -sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.