(Adds statement EU and Chinese statements paragraphs 6-7) GENEVA, Sept 28 (Reuters) - China on Thursday exercised its right to delay a World Trade Organisation (WTO) probe into charges by the United States, the European Union and Canada that its tariff policy for auto parts was unfair. The case, the first involving China to reach litigation, will automatically proceed, however, as soon as Washington, Brussels and Ottawa make a further request. This could come at the next meeting of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-China delays WTO probe into auto parts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642