* China to end auto tax incentives on Jan. 1 * Small cars will be hit, especially in first few months * Move though expected, may pressure auto shares (Adds executives, analysts quotes, background) By Fang Yan and Terril Yue Jones BEIJING, Dec 28 (Reuters) - China will end tax incentives for small cars on Jan. 1, the finance ministry said on Tuesday, a long-anticipated step that would apply the brakes to the runaway expansion of the world's largest auto market. The scrapping of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-China to end auto tax incentives, to pressure shares" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.