* China industry minister says 2011 industrial output growth at 13.9 pct * China's 11 pct industrial output target for 2012 unchanged from 2011, 2010 (Add details, background) BEIJING, Dec 26 (Reuters) - China's industrial output is expected to grow 11 percent for 2012, easing from an estimated 13.9 percent in 2011, China's industry minister said on Monday. The forecast by Miao Wei, the Minister of Industry and Information Technology, will also serve as the official target for China's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-China expects 11 pct industrial output growth in 2012 -radio" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.