(Adds quotes) WASHINGTON, Feb 22 (Reuters) - Fear of increased competition from China has made many countries reluctant to offer significant market openings in world trade talks, a top European Union official said on Wednesday. European Union Trade Commissioner Peter Mandelson said he discussed that issue with U.S. Trade Representative Rob Portman in a meeting on Wednesday and both agreed Beijing could help address those concerns and advance the trade negotiations by opening its own ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-China fears complicate world trade talks-Mandelson" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.