* H1 net 804.85 mln yuan vs avg forecast 756.4 mln yuan * Warns of rising competition at home and overseas * Stock down 10 pct this month on weak July sales (Adds details) HONG KONG, Aug 25 (Reuters) - China's Geely Automobile Holdings , whose parent bought Ford's Volvo unit this month, posted a forecast-beating 35 percent rise in first half earnings, but faces slowing sales as competition grows in the world's largest auto market. China overtook the United States last year to become ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-China Geely H1 net beats f'cast, competition rises" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642