(Adds details) SHANGHAI, Dec 29 (Reuters) - China's banking regulator has given approval to auto giants General Motors , Volkswagen AG and Toyota Motor Corp to conduct auto financing in China, the world's fastest growing major car market. The China Banking Regulatory Commission gave the approval to the three foreign companies, the regulator said in a statement on its Web site www.cbrc.gov.cn on Monday. GM's auto-financing unit -- General Motors Acceptance Corp -- will team up with an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-China gives nod to 3 foreign auto loan firms" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.