(Adds details, background) BEIJING, July 25 (Reuters) - China said on Monday first-half industrial profits grew a robust 19.1 percent from a year earlier as hefty earnings at producers of coal and oil made up for falling profits at firms making building materials and vehicles. Chinese industrial firms earned a combined 626.6 billion yuan ($77.25 billion) in profits in the first half of 2005, the National Bureau of Statistics said in a statement. The profit growth accelerated from the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-China H1 industrial profits rise 19.1 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.