(Adds details, quotes) By Chen Aizhu BEIJING, Dec 26 (Reuters) - China's apparent oil demand grew at a modest 4 percent in November, steady to the past two months as analysts said a likely draw-down in fuel stocks helped take the edge off double-digit rates earlier this year. Even with tepid growth at year's end, oil demand in the first 11 months of the year is up 7.8 percent in the world's second-biggest consumer, a faster pace than many expected, according to Reuters calculations ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-China keeps steady 4pct oil demand growth in Nov" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.