* Aims for A-share IPO in 2009, raising up to $440 mln * Hires Guotai Junan as adviser for China IPO * Funds to be invested in boosting capacity, R&D (Adds quotes, details) By Fang Yan and Edmund Klamann SHANGHAI, July 30 (Reuters) - Lifan Group, one of China's biggest motorcycle makers which is diversifying into car production, aims for an initial public offering in Shanghai this year, raising as much as 3 billion yuan ($439 million), sources familiar with the situation said on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-China Lifan plans up to $440 mln A-shr IPO -sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.