(Recasts with details) TAIPEI, March 1 (Reuters) - Taiwan's China Motor said on Thursday its 2006 net profit fell 29 percent but it expects 2007 sales of its automobile venture in China to more than double from last year. China Motor earned a pretax profit of T$3.43 billion ($104 million) in 2006, compared with T$4.748 billion it earned in 2005. Its net profit dropped to T$3.25 billion in 2006 from T$4.57 billion in 2005. China Motor did not give financial forecasts for 2007 but Huang ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-China Motor 2006 net profit slides 29 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.