(Adds details and comment) TAIPEI, July 24 (Reuters) - Taiwan's largest carmaker, China Motor Corp , said on Wednesday its joint venture in China, South East (Fujian) Motor, or Soueast, will become the mainland's largest van maker in 2003. Soueast expects to sell 90,000-100,000 vans next year, compared with an expected 45,000 in 2002 and 30,022 in 2001, vice president Jan Yi-ching told Reuters. Sales for the China venture will even jump to 150,000 vans in 2004 and 250,000-300,000 in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-China Motor's JV to be top China van maker" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.