* China gives anti-trust clearances with conditions * Calls for Panasonic to cut stake in Toyota battery JV * Only U.S. approval left before tender offer (Adds details on Toyota joint venture; background) SHANGHAI, Oct 30 (Reuters) - China on Friday granted Panasonic Corp anti-monopoly clearance to buy Sanyo Electric Co Ltd subject to conditions, including cutting its stake in a battery venture with Toyota Motor Corp . China's ministry of commerce called on Panasonic to cut its stake ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-China OKs Panasonic's Sanyo buy, seeks JV stake cut" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.