By Scott Hillis (Updates with company comment, background) BEIJING, June 25 (Reuters) - China Aviation Industry Corp II, one of the country's top military firms that makes products from minicars to helicopters, said on Tuesday it plans to list shares in Hong Kong soon. A listing would make the Beijing-based company, also known as AVIC II, the first of China's sprawling military conglomerates to issue public shares for foreign investment. The listing plan, first reported in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-China plane maker says to seek Hong Kong IPO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.