(Adds background) BEIJING, May 30 (Reuters) - Businesses already set up when China scraps tax breaks for foreign-funded firms will get a five-year exemption, the China Daily said on Monday, reporting for the first the duration of the transition period. China had reached a decision to unify the tax rate for domestic and foreign firms from 2007 to create a fairer market environment, the paper cited the head of a government advisory body under the Ministry of Finance as saying. President ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-China plans 5-yr let-out in new foreign-firms tax" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.