(Adds comments, background, details) By Alfred Cang SHANGHAI, May 28 (Reuters) - China's radial tyre production is expected to grow 30 percent in 2007 following a sharp rise in the first quarter, an official of the China Rubber Industry Association said on Monday. Annual output of radial tyres will exceed 300 million by 2010, while diagonal tyre production would stay unchanged at 100 million tyres, Tan Yukun, the vice secretary general of the association's tyre chapter, said at a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-China radial tyre output seen up 30 pct in 2007" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642