*Price rises set for Monday - official *Prices to rise by 400 yuan ($58.58) per tonne -website (Adds detail, background) By Chen Aizhu and Tom Miles BEIJING, May 31 (Reuters) - China plans to raise retail diesel and gasoline prices from Monday, an official source familiar with the issue told Reuters on Sunday. The rise could relieve the pressure on refiners Sinopec and PetroChina but risks denting China's economic revival, which had just begun to translate into a pickup in oil demand ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-China to raise gasoline, diesel prices - official" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642