BEIJING, June 23 (Reuters) - China said on Wednesday macroeconomic measures taken to cool its economy had yielded results but warned that investment growth rates were still "relatively" high. The State Development and Reform Commission warned of upward pressure on prices and said grain inventories were falling rapidly. The statement is the latest vote of confidence in China's cooling tactics, which include forcing banks to keep more money in reserve instead of lending, and halting new ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-China says cooling measures showing results" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642