* Beijing poised for 9-10 pct fuel price increase - reports * Gasoline, diesel would be highest ever after 3rd rise of 09 * Industry source, C1 site report rise, govt official denies (Adds background) By Eadie Chen and David Stanway BEIJING, June 29 (Reuters) - China will raise retail gasoline and diesel prices by almost 10 percent later on Monday, a source and a local website said, a surprise move that would increase rates for the third time this year to their highest level ever. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-China set to raise fuel prices to highest ever-report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.