(Includes fresh quotes) By James Pomfret LONGBRIDGE, England, June 26 (Reuters) - China plans to stimulate domestic demand and reduce its foreign trade surplus to encourage balanced trade growth, premier Wen Jiabao said on Sunday during the British leg of a visit to Europe. He made the comments during a tour of the Chinese-owned Longbridge MG Motor factory in Birmingham, central England, where he unveiled the first new MG Motor model in 15 years. He also repeated his assurance that ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-China to stimulate domestic demand, reduce surplus -Wen" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.