(Adds details, quotes) BEIJING, Oct 29 (Reuters) - China has bought an additional 50,000 tonnes of rubber from the domestic market to boost reserves, industry sources said, bringing the total amount of state purchases to about 105,000 tonnes this year. The purchases late last month included rubber from the country's main growing provinces but details only emerged this week. China, the world's largest rubber consumer, had initially planned to buy 65,000 tonnes of rubber to stabilise ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-China tops up rubber reserve by 50,000 T -sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.