(Adds deals signed in paragraph 3) By Lucy Hornby HANGZHOU, China, Oct 29 (Reuters) - China and the United States both reiterated calls against protectionism at an annual trade meeting on Thursday, against a backdrop of friction over trade and the value of their currencies. The annual Joint Commission on Commerce and Trade meeting, held in a garden compound in the lakeside city of Hangzhou, comes just a few weeks before U.S. president Barack Obama's first official trip to China. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-China, U.S. urge against trade protectionism" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.