(adds details) BEIJING, Dec 23 (Reuters) - China on Wednesday vowed to exercise stricter control over bank lending next year, guiding credit to new energy projects and consumers, while choking off financing to polluters and sectors riddled by overcapacity. The central bank also reaffirmed its long-standing commitment to maintain an "appropriately loose" monetary policy though added that it would adopt a more flexible posture. This language, directly echoing a key policy statement by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-China vows stricter lending control next year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642