* Deal expected on Sunday, Chinese VP headed to Sweden * Deal would be largest overseas M&A by Chinese carmaker * Volvo union withdraws support for the deal (Updates with Volvo spokesman, sources on planned Sunday deal) By Alison Leung HONG KONG, March 26 (Reuters) - Chinese Vice-President Xi Jinping will travel to Sweden this weekend, amid talk he will attend the signing of Zhejiang Geely Holding Group's deal to buy Ford Motor's Volvo car unit for as much as $2 billion, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-China VP Sweden-bound as Geely-Volvo deal nears" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.