* Automobile dealer's move is due to weak market conditions-IFR * China Yongda had extended bookbuilding by four days * Asian markets down 11.5 in May, weighing on new listings (Adds underwriters, details of Asian market activity, IPO volumes) HONG KONG, May 28 (Reuters) - China Yongda Automobiles Services decided to pull an up to $434 million Hong Kong initial public offering because of deteriorating market conditions, IFR reported on Monday, citing two sources with direct knowledge of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-China Yongda pulls $434 mln HK IPO - IFR" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.