(Adds details and share price) HONG KONG, Aug 28 (Reuters) - Dongfeng Motor Group Co. Ltd. , China's third-biggest vehicle maker, posted a 69 percent rise in interim earnings on higher sales and a turnaround at its joint venture with France's PSA Peugeot Citroen . Car sales in China, the world's fastest growing major market with some of the most fierce competition, picked up in the second half of 2005 but fears of slowing growth in demand and the possible implementation of a fuel tax in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-China's Dongfeng H1 net up 69 pct on higher sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642