(Adds details and share price) HONG KONG, Aug 30 (Reuters) - Chinese car maker Geely Automobile Holdings Ltd. said on Monday its first half earnings rose about 60 times as its auto investments in China, the world's fastest growing auto market, boosted the bottom line. Geely, which makes low-priced cars in China, earned a net profit of HK$54.43 million (US$6.98 million) in the first six months versus HK$903,000 in the same period last year, when the firm started its auto business, it said ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-China's Geely Auto posts sharp rise in H1 profits" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642