* Prepared to provide $900 mln in working capital * Total cost of Volvo purchase up to $2.7 bln * Half of financing to come from China, half from overseas * Volvo production to remain under Volvo roof By Michael Wei and Doug Young BEIJING/HONG KONG, March 30 (Reuters) - Zhejiang Geely Holding Group, China's biggest private carmaker, said on Tuesday that it is prepared to pump up to $900 million into the Volvo unit it is buying from Ford , as part of its plan to return the Swedish ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-China's Geely to pump up to $900 mln into Volvo" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642