(add details) SHANGHAI, Aug 23 (Reuters) - China's Jiangling Motors Co Ltd , of which Ford Motor Co owns nearly 30 percent, said on Friday its first-half net profit surged 85 percent year as sales of its minivans and light trucks hit a record. Lower costs also helped net profit rise to 130 million yuan ($16 million), Jiangling said in a 2002 interim results report. "Our company sold a record 24,968 vehicles in the first half of 2002, a rise of 29.76 percent against the same period of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-China's Jiangling Motors H1 net surges 85 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642