(For an expanded IPO diary, please click ) By Fang Yan SHANGHAI, Oct 29 (Reuters) - Lifan Group, China's top motorcycle maker that is diversifying into car production, aims to raise up to $400 million in an initial public offering next year and is in talks with potential foreign investors to sell up to a fifth of itself before the IPO, its owner said on Monday. Speaking to Reuters on the sidelines of an industry event, Yin Mingshan said U.S insurer AIG and private equity firm Texas ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-China's Lifan eyes foreign investors before IPO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.