* SAIC H1 net profit 10.78 bln yuan vs 10.26 bln yr-ago * FAW Car posts H1 loss; Dongfeng H1 net down 8 pct * Brilliance Auto H1 net jumps, buoyed by BMW ties By Fang Yan and Kazunori Takada Aug 29 (Reuters) - SAIC Motor Corp, China's biggest auto maker by sales and owner of the MG marque, reported a modest 5 percent rise in first-half earnings in a slowing domestic market, lagging rivals such as Geely and Great Wall Motor, which ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-China's SAIC H1 net up on demand for its GM, VW cars" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642