(For an expanded IPO diary, please click ) By Kennix Chim and Tony Munroe HONG KONG, Nov 28 (Reuters) - Shares in Sinotruk (Hong Kong) Ltd , China's largest heavy truck maker, which raised US$1.2 billion in an initial public offering, fell as much as 15.7 percent in their debut on Wednesday, the latest newcomer to face a rough first day amid volatile markets. The weak debut, which threatens to be Hong Kong's worst this year, means upcoming listing hopefuls could be forced to price ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-China's Sinotruk latest HK IPO to skid on debut" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.