(Adds details, quotes) SHANGHAI, April 28 (Reuters) - China's Tianjin FAW Xiali Automobile Co Ltd said on Monday it moved back into the black in the first quarter of 2003 when car output surged 94.6 percent year on year. In a statement published on the Shenzhen stock exchange's Web site at www.cninfo.com.cn, the company reported net earnings of 55.6 million yuan ($6.72 million) against a net loss of 31.39 million yuan in the same period last year. FAW Xiali, which runs a venture with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-China's Tianjin FAW back in the black in Q1 2003" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642