(Adds details, background) By Fang Yan SHANGHAI, July 25 (Reuters) - China's Xuzhou Construction Machinery Science & Technology Co said on Friday it will buy operating assets worth 5.6 billion yuan ($820 million) from its state-run parent, paving the way for a full listing of the country's biggest construction equipment maker. Xuzhou Construction will issue 340 million shares to its parent, Xugong Group Construction Machinery Co, at 16.47 yuan a share, a nearly 13 percent premium ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-China's Xuzhou to buy $820 mln assets from parent" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.