* Chinese investors promise long-term funds to Saab * See turnaround in 2014 * To make Saab cars also in China (Adds details, background) STOCKHOLM, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Saab's rescuers, China's Pang Da Automobile Trade Co and Zhejiang Youngman Lotus Automobile Co, have vowed to invest more than half a billion euros in the struggling carmaker, court documents showed on Monday. Youngman and Pang Da agreed last week to buy all of Saab for 100 million euros. Court documents showed on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Chinese buyers vow long-term financing for Saab" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.