(Adds background) NANJING, March 26 (Reuters) - Nanjing MG Motor Co. may sell as much as a 50 percent stake to outside investors to help fund its expansion, its general manager said on Monday. The company will roll out two mid-ranged MG 7 series sedans and an MG TF sports car on Tuesday, priced between 180,000 yuan ($23,255) and 400,000 yuan, Zhang Xin told Reuters in an interview. It will need 2 billion to 3 billion yuan to increase capacity in the next several years, he added. "We ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Chinese car maker Nanjing may sell up to 50 pct stake" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.