* Geely, Chery seek cooperation with Taiwan counterparts * Seen injecting life into flat Taiwan car industry (Adds trade group agreement, paragraph 9) TAIPEI, Nov 25 (Reuters) - Two major Chinese carmakers are seeking to research and develop cars in Taiwan, driving economic ties between the two political rivals to a new level and boosting the island's moribund sector, industry sources said on Wednesday. China's Geely Automotive Holdings would work with a company under Taiwan-based ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Chinese carmakers pursue tie-ups in Taiwan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.