(Adds background in paragraph 6 and 7) By Fang Yan and David Lin SHANGHAI, Aug 22 (Reuters) - Chinese pickup truck maker Gonow Group Co plans to invest 4 billion yuan ($590 million) to build a production base in eastern China with annual capacity of 300,000 units, its president said on Friday. The company, with current production capacity of about 30,000 units a year, has already started construction on the first phase of the project, with annual capacity of 150,000 pickups, Miao ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Chinese pickup maker Gonow plans $590 mln plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.