DETROIT, Aug 27 (Reuters) - Chrysler Group LLC said on Thursday it is now confident enough about its business to accept product defect claims that arise on vehicles built before its sale process was completed in June. Chrysler's predecessor, Chrysler LLC, filed for bankruptcy protection on April 30 and the sale of substantially all of its assets was completed on June 10 to Chrysler Group LLC, which is managed by Italy's Fiat SpA . The automaker said it would take on product liability ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Chrysler to accept some 'old co' product liability" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.