* Chrysler CEO receives no cash salary for 2010 * Disclosure revealed in detailed SEC filing NEW YORK, Feb 25 (Reuters) - Sergio Marchionne, the chief executive of Chrysler Group LLC, received no cash salary from Chrysler in 2010, the automaker managed by Fiat SpA revealed on Friday in a detailed filing with U.S. regulators. Marchionne, who is also CEO of Italy's Fiat, did receive a $600,000 stock grant for his services as a director on the company's board from June 2009 until June ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Chrysler CEO receives no salary for 2010 -filing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.