(Adds details throughout) NEWARK, Del., Oct 9 (Reuters) - The head of DaimlerChrysler AG's Chrysler unit on Thursday said that Chrysler is still "heading for" a small profit for 2003, although he sees "significant risks" to that outlook. Chrysler Chief Executive Dieter Zetsche stood by the forecast that the U.S. unit of the German automaker has given since it posted a surprising $1.1 billion loss for the second quarter. "We are heading for, and striving for ... a small profit, but we ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Chrysler CEO sees risks to 'small profit' target" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.