(Adds details and background) DETROIT, June 22 (Reuters) - Chrysler Group Chief Executive Tom LaSorda said on Thursday the automaker is considering offering employee discounts to all U.S. consumers this summer. LaSorda, speaking to CNBC television, said the automaker has not yet decided on discounts and is also considering other "ideas." Chrysler Group, a unit of DaimlerChrysler AG , has said it will roll out a new program of discounted vehicle pricing in July in a move to clear out ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Chrysler considering employee discounts - CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.