* Dealers say still selling cars * Dealers say restructuring should provide clarity (Adds dealer comment, paragraphs 12-13) By Scott Malone BOSTON, April 30 (Reuters) - Chrysler dealers around the United States put on a brave face after learning on Thursday that the No. 3 U.S. automaker had filed for bankruptcy. They said U.S. President Barack Obama's statement that the Detroit automaker could be out of Chapter 11 in just two months -- and that it would be entering into an alliance ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Chrysler dealers put brave face on bankruptcy news" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.