*Chrysler deputy CEO to leave post-source *Press had fabled run at Toyota, rocky road at Chrysler (Adds comments from analysts, changes sourcing, adds background on Press' career, bylines) By Kevin Krolicki and Soyoung Kim DETROIT, Aug 21 (Reuters) - Chrysler Group LLC Deputy Chief Executive Jim Press has conveyed his plans to leave the automaker by November, according to a person briefed on the still-confidential discussion. Press, 62, was the only member of Chrysler's senior ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Chrysler deputy CEO Press to leave-source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.