(Recasts, adds details on alternative fuels) By John Crawley WASHINGTON, Jan 22 (Reuters) - Research and development in fuel alternatives for gasoline should be the auto industry's top priority, even in a weakened economy, and even if it means companies delay expanding or other expensive strategic decisions, the president of Chrysler LLC said on Tuesday. "Alternative technologies have to come first. It may squeeze our ability to invest in other things that may be important, but we ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Chrysler executive says fuels key to success" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642