(Adds details) DETROIT, June 22 (Reuters) - Chrysler Group expects to have an agreement with the United Auto Workers union this year on reducing the automaker's health care costs, chief executive Tom LaSorda told reporters on Thursday. "We expect to get an agreement on health care as well," LaSorda said in Chelsea, Michigan, at a product event. When asked if he expects the deal would be reached this year, LaSorda said, "that would be the plan." Chrysler has been working with the UAW ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Chrysler expects UAW health care deal this year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642