* Fiat joint venture may make Jeeps in China * Aims to add 50 dealers in China this year CHELSEA, Michigan, June 23 (Reuters) - Chrysler LLC, which is managed by Italy's Fiat SpA , expects to sell 40,000 vehicles in China this year, up from 31,000 in 2010, an executive with the No. 3 U.S. automaker said. The company is "aggressively" exploring the possibility of having Fiat's China joint venture add local production of Jeep vehicles in the world's largest auto market, said Mike Manley, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Chrysler eyes 40,000 China vehicle sales in 2011" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.