By Bernie Woodall DETROIT, Oct 30 (Reuters) - Sergio Marchionne, chief executive of both Fiat SpA and Chrysler Group LLC, said he wants to achieve "unification" of the two automakers by 2015. "The objective has always been to try and bring unification by 2014 or 2015," Marchionne said on a conference call on Tuesday. "I'd still like to see that done." How that comes about "has yet to be determined given the fact that our primary ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Chrysler-Fiat CEO wants to unify the automakers by 2015" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642