* Chrysler to become a 'voluntary filer' with SEC * Chrysler says filing allows for more transparency NEW YORK, Feb 25 (Reuters) - Chrysler Group LLC, the automaker managed by Fiat SpA , plans to file reports with the U.S. regulators divulging updates of its business and financial condition, the company said on Friday. The company filed a Form 10 with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on Friday to become a "voluntary filer" with the agency and file annual, quarterly and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Chrysler to file financial updates with SEC" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.